Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paid ViewPoint

Paid Viewpoint is a survey site that you can be paid from 10 cents or more for answering questions. This survey site is from the same people that created Instant Cash Sweepstakes. The questions asked are not long and drawn out; they only take maybe two to three minutes. The site is also easy to navigate and sign up and you can earn about $1.00 just for signing up.

Currently I am $5.28, so I still have a bit of a ways to go. I started doing the surveys in November and just do them when I get a email notification that a survey is ready to be completed. I usually get a survey to do about every 2 to 3 days. Paid Viewpoint also sends out surveys that are time sensitive in which you will receive an email notification for a specific survey to do, although space is limited so you must do them as soon as possible. You will receive extra money for those types of surveys.

Once I receive payment, I will make sure to post a payment proof.

Payout: Reach $15 or more to cash out.
Referral: Once your referral does six biz surveys, then you earn $1.
Payment Method: Paypal - after cashing out, payment will be received within 72 hours.
To sign up, click on the banner below.



Also if you want to check out Instant Cash Sweepstakes, please click on the banner below.