Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weegy Pays

I just started back working Weegy last week or so since it has been slow with one of the other companies that I work with. Well I got paid and it was quite a bit of change. I did have $7 or in my account that had been sitting there since the last time I worked Weegy was like last year or so.. lol, but it's all good.

If you haven't tried out Weegy, I suggest you go for it. It's easy to sign up and you answer questions. You get paid 20 cents for each question that you answered and they have a contest they do each month where you get a cash prize if you are one of the top 3 experts. To receive payment, you have to earn at least minimum of $20 and you are paid through Paypal.

Click here to sign up.

Payment Proof




Web Accept Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #)


Name:

Email:

Payment Sent to:
 




Total amount:
$51.04 USD
Fee amount:
-$1.78 USD
Net amount:
$49.26 USD


 
You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.


Item amount:
$46.04 USD
Sales Tax:
$0.00 USD
Shipping:
$5.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
1


Item Title:
Weegy
Date:
May 15, 2011
Time:
11:02:05 EDT
Status:
Completed  


Shipping Method:
Standard Shipping


Payment Type:
Instant


Description:
Weegy

2 comments:

12345mm said...

hi,i see your proof.and i have question,and did not cearly about the refund.I was confuse and click refund in my pay pal and then my 45 dollars was not there and i think i sent back to the weegy sender payment.but they charge me 2.50 dollar.
what can i do?

LG Simms said...

You should contact Weegy and tell them what happened. You can find the contact information at the bottom of the Weegy.com page.

Post a Comment