Sunday, October 10, 2010

What I Earn Helps to Get Little Extra Stuff

Hi all, I know I haven't been posting much about what I'm earning, but I have been making a little bit of extra money just not as much as before. Been busy with other things. Anyway, so far I hope that this blog is helping some of you to make extra money yourself or at least give you an idea of where to start whenever you decide to jump on in. Right now, I'm working my way into getting a few more gift cards from Swagbucks and I hope I'll get enough to get a couple of things before Christmas time rolls around so that I'll have enough time to get them ordered and sent. Majority of the gift cards are going to get a few things for my kids and my nephews like some clothes, a few toys probably and perhaps finding personalized baby toys for my newest nephew that was born in August.

To those out there though, I'm curious as to what are you doing to earn money online. Oh yeah, I know I didn't post it on the side of what I made for September, but I think it was somewhat over $200 or so just thinking off the top of my head.

Anyway, Happy Earnings!