Friday, April 30, 2010

Grand Total For the Month of April...

So at the end of this week I cashed out with SimpleGPT and Cashle once again totaling $6.64. Not much this week, but this week had been busy for me so I didn't focus much on doing a lot of offers. Although adding this amount to the month already would give me $113 for the month which isn't bad I think for someone just doing a few offers and the paid to clicks each day when the time is there to do them. Wonder what I can do for next month.


GPTRevenue sent you $5.14 USD

Transaction ID: 
Hello KENDRA ,
Just thought you'd like to know GPTRevenue sent you $5.14 USD.

Points2Shop - Paypal payment has been sent

Dear mama0305,
"$1.50" has been successfully sent to your Paypal account. It can take up to 15 minutes before you actually see the money in your paypal balance.